Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Oversharing

I'm not tech-savvy enough to know how to track readership or to log how many people read this blog. The only people I know who read this are the ones who leave comments, so my posts tend to be more and more skewed towards overly personal/way TMI ramblings aimed at select Ohsiek family members and a few friends. So I may end up oversharing and embarassing myself. Maybe you'd prefer to remain anonymous and watch my posts turn more and more humiliating. For example, I was going to do a post about my old toenail polish, but then realized that not everyone would "appreciate" it in the way that, say, Amy or Sonja would. Yes, Crystelle has posted pictures of her bloody toenails and trench mouth, but I'm not brave enough to do that.

Maybe one day I'll do a reader poll and you can tell me all about yourself.

And since Joe has yet to post anything I've kind of appropriated it as my own. Any requests out there for a Joe post??

9 comments:

Amy said...

WE WANT JOE! WE WANT JOE! WE WANT JOE!

come on - there've gotta be some great pathology - here's an entire leg stories that he could share!

I talked about you a lot today because we talked about oily discharge from talking alli. Not that you ever took that or had that - just thought it was funny. Funny like the word girth and that skinny-mustachioed man. :) I miss you.

Amy said...

And I love the personal shout out.

Remember when JBB gave me the over the pulpit shout out?

That was awesome.

Megan said...

I'd like to have Joe post! Fun!

Jenny said...

Joe Joe Joe!!!

LA GUERA SALSERA said...

We want OLD TOENAIL POLISH!!!...and JOE!!! Yes, I would love a post of such nature...and yes there is definite satisfaction from seeing my name in type on your blog. Sorry for my lack of postage lately. Perhaps tonight. No promises.

sojay said...

It's all the weird personal info that makes blogs so fun to read!

maria said...

I guess what I'm inferring is that there are people reading this blog with whom I wouldn't normally discuss my toenails. Whatever I say on the blog I should be comfortable saying in person, right? Well I'm not there yet.

Also about the Joe non-post issue, I think by having the blog named after me I've already geared the entries to be... all about me. Hmm, maybe we'll rename it.

sojay said...

Oh, no. Did you see that a random person named ErmiC is following my blog?? Now what?

maria said...

I was wondering who that was. Time to password protect your blog.