Hey, wow! Little Paco! Or is that Pacquito in your language?I don't recognize anything in that last picture.
I see one cute baby. Maria your on your way to your very own VonTramp family.
I think you have to look at the last picture as though the baby were lying on its back with legs up in the air. Rear end in the lower right, legs up and to the left, with a little nubbin poking out of the middle. I could be wrong.
Yipee! How exciting! He's going to be so embarrassed someday to find out you put a picture of his pee pee online for your friends to see. hee hee
Did the doctor say...here's the right knee, here's the left knee, and here's the wee-nie :) okay, I sound like I'm five. ha, ha.
Congratulations Maria
congratulations maria and joe!!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Hey, wow! Little Paco! Or is that Pacquito in your language?
I don't recognize anything in that last picture.
I see one cute baby. Maria your on your way to your very own VonTramp family.
I think you have to look at the last picture as though the baby were lying on its back with legs up in the air. Rear end in the lower right, legs up and to the left, with a little nubbin poking out of the middle. I could be wrong.
Yipee! How exciting! He's going to be so embarrassed someday to find out you put a picture of his pee pee online for your friends to see. hee hee
Did the doctor say...here's the right knee, here's the left knee, and here's the wee-nie :) okay, I sound like I'm five. ha, ha.
Congratulations Maria
congratulations maria and joe!!!!!
Post a Comment