Monday, March 23, 2009

Chuck Norris and Susie Derkins

We may end up naming the baby Chuck Norris. He has quick and vigorous kick.



This pictures also came up when I googled Chuck Norris



Also, I got a haircut on Saturday at the mall.




4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm seriously always gonna call him Chuck. That's awesome. And you're hair is awesome too! So cute! I super love it! And that can be a little chancy heading to the mall! Good job!

Amy said...

Also - I love that that advertisement says "developed by Chuck Norris for stunt fighting in actions movies. These great lookign western style jeans have a unique hidden gusset which allows greater movement without binding or ripping." Do you think he really met a need there for stunt men? I think if a gusset is hidden, it should stay that way. :)

sojay said...

hahaha! Amy is funny! Those are awesome pictures. Why on earth would you go to the mall for a haircut?

Why don't you ask someone whose hair you really like who their stylist (that's the word these days) is and go there?

maria said...

I've gone with other people's recommendations before and the results are usually the same. But with other places I have to make an appointment ahead of time, or pay more, or go to a place with boobie pictures on the wall. I had to stop at the mall anyway so I thought I'd just see if this place had an opening. It's not like it's my favorite place to get a haircut.