Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Change Has Come!


To all my Republican friends and family, I promise that this will be my first and last politically slanted post, but I felt the occasion was worth it. I won't have to move to Canada.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/

I guess the stories on that link will only last for one day, but just go look. Amy, I know what you're thinking-- Christine Gregoire looks like the Grinch. And while that may be true, I'm still so happy that Barack Obama won!

http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/seattlepolitics/archives/153526.asp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is Christine Gregoire?

Amy said...

She so IS the Grinch!!! I mean - she is like the Grinch's identical twin! It's uncanny! So is the fact that you love Obama so much!!! Was I just totally offensive at your parent's house??? Honestly we are like the two most different people on the planet! Amazing that you're also my best friend!