Last night the mortgage lady came over to talk to us. She kept saying to me "you look worried". I didn't tell her I was just straining to keep my eyelids up as she gave detailed explanations of APRs, coupons, points, derivatives and the Greek stock market. Very knowledgeable person, and I'm glad to have her working for us, but there's only so much new information I can absorb late at night.
So during my second trimester energy burst (now fully depleted) I finally got around to covering the dining room chairs. They were lovely when we got them last summer but were not intended for everyday use, let alone everyday use by a toddler. So the fabric was stained and worn out and some of the stuffing escaping.
I got some heavy duty vinyl (half price at the Memorial Day sale!) and went to work with the staple gun. The vinyl is highly water/juice/greasy noodle resistant and most of all wipe-able.
A few more pictures from Mexico
4 comments:
We were just visiting Grandma and Grandpa this week and they told us about Joe. I'm so sorry to hear that, and sorry to hear that life is still getting crazier. Good luck, and let us know if there's ever something we can do. You're in our prayers!
Oh wow, Maria, I had no idea so much was going on. I'm sorry, and hope things settle down soon. Hang in there!
Maria, I am sorry to hear about Joe. I will keep you in our prayers! I love to read your updates.
Hey, very handy of you to re-cover the chairs. Do you sweat when you sit on the chairs? I guess better to have the sweat on top instead of absorbed by the stuffing...
I saw Amy Springer at Thanksgiving Point a few weeks ago.
Post a Comment