Tuesday, October 19, 2010

little music man

Hugo loves music. Whenever he hears it, even if it's a silly, annoying little electronic beeping song, he starts stomping his feet, sticking his little behind out, spinning in circles, clapping hands and "snapping" fingers, and oddly cocking his head to the side and holding up an arm. Guess it just feels good.
He also loves to play music. At first it was just banging on the piano and shaking maracas, but now he toots on the recorder and jams on the harmonica. I've loaded a couple videos on my facebook page. They are definitely worth checking out.

Today my coworkers had a very nice farewell lunch for me and showered me with cards and gifts and hugs. It was great to see everyone again. It's only been a couple weeks since I stopped working but in a way it seems like forever since I've seen them. Man, I don't know what to say, it'll be hard to leave that all behind.




But...
I get to spend more time with my sweetie pie

3 comments:

sojay said...

I LOVE his haircut

Steph said...

He is so cute! I love the magnet letters video, haha! "Just movin these letters while I'm playing.." I want to meet him in real life!

Mary said...

So so wonderful. Hey, if you ever feel off kilter having stepped off the work merry go round, I'm always an ear. I remember that big step myself and loving being home with my crew but still watching everyone go whizzing past and feeling a little left out. It's such a huge change. Wonderful wonderful though. I wish you lots of good times and good memories.