Thursday, June 3, 2010

11 months on the 11th

My baby turns 11 months on June 11th. I can hardly remember the time when he was a skinny little baby with chicken legs. Back before he was "the load", before he had teeth, before he liked to ride shotgun in the car seat (standing up facing the front of the car, only while loading and unloading of course), before he could hold his head up and crawl up the stairs and wrestle. But he's always been a yeller, and a biter...

socks are a favorite,

as is my arm

and shirt

He loves getting into stuff, and clearing the decks


messin' where he shouldn't be messin'
here's a couch shot from our Centering group. Remember when they were all propped up on the couch at like 3 months? Bruisers now. Not pictured is the instant before this when Hugo bit Max (to his right) on the tushy


clearing the decks again

yeah, it's lock down around here

Had some fun visits with the family.


the babies

biting again, I mean hugging

Not so sure about cousin Dan

playing the piano with Grandma Ohsiek and Aunt Sonja

checking out Uncle Chris

chillin' with Gramps, and the canes!

getting cozy with Kayla and Aunt Cheryl

Teo giving Michael some love

making music at Grandma Rank's house

hanging out on the Troll with cousins (as Teo puts it, rather than 'the' cousins) and Uncle Rhen




Then there was the time Joe participated in The Big Climb to fight luekemia, and climbed to the top of the tallest building in Seattle and helped Team Ezra become the number one fundraising team

6 comments:

Megan said...

I love the picture of him behind the baby gate. So cute. He is adorable!!!

Steph said...

The gate pic is my favorite too. Poor guy, haha! What a cutie.

Mary said...

Oh, that boy, he is so delicious! Thank you for all the great pics--it has been way too long since we've seen you!

sojay said...

I vote for the towel pic.

Maria, that weird tuft of baby hair on the top of his head--it must go. It's a lingering remnant of infancy--like that hideous grey tooth you had and refused to remove. He's going to ask you in 10yrs why you left it there like some weird little baby rug (toupe). Just give him a buzz, think how smooth and soft his bald little head would be, so fun to nuzzle! C'mon!!

davy said...

Cute photos. I'm pretty sure I remember Sonja biting me! To an extent, I suppose you might say she's biting you now.

sojay said...

I was a little kid!! I remember Mama showing me his arm with tooth prints in it and saying, "Look what you did!" Violent nature, must be suppressed.
My word verification is "pooped"! Oh, I need to do Copy Screen!