the nanny is really good at doing face paint
got the foam padding for the fireplace just in time
not to worry, I don't usually stand by and snap pictures while Hugo gets hurt, this was just a serendipitous moment
not to worry, I don't usually stand by and snap pictures while Hugo gets hurt, this was just a serendipitous moment
one of his favorite activities
the bibs don't do much to prevent messes, they just provide another vehicle for spreading food around
favorite pose - resting on one elbow...
with a slight twist through the hips
eating flowers for Easter
we got all fancy with the eggs again this Easter
a lot of effort and mess goes into making these eggs, but they look so pretty
5 comments:
Wow, that picture of him watching the dryer made me laugh. That is so adorable. Fancy eggs!!
The dryer picture is my favorite as well. Hugo is such a cutie.
One more vote for the dryer picture! Hahaha, perfect entertainment, you don't even have to edit what he's watching. Although, isn't there a drop-off right behind him?
haha yes the dryer! Rayna is completely hypnotized by ceiling fans.
Hi, this is Melina, I am in the stake YW w/Sonja and need a quick favor from you. Please leave your email on a comment in my blog www.adventuremaughan.com or email me at sportzchic23@hotmail.com so I can ask you. Thanks
P.S. Your babe is adorable! I love so see babies just barely older than mine to see what is up and coming for me.
Post a Comment