Hahaha, he's half bald in the first picture! I guess those are real smiles? So gratifying!!
What big eyes you have! The better to see you with.
So cute! His face reminds me of Teo's in the last picture. I can't wait to see him in person sometime
Man, he is the cutest!!! I love the little chair too!
Look at that beautiful boy! Thanks for posting pictures, what a treat!The Zeuf Crew :-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hahaha, he's half bald in the first picture! I guess those are real smiles? So gratifying!!
What big eyes you have! The better to see you with.
So cute! His face reminds me of Teo's in the last picture. I can't wait to see him in person sometime
Man, he is the cutest!!! I love the little chair too!
Look at that beautiful boy! Thanks for posting pictures, what a treat!
The Zeuf Crew :-)
Post a Comment