Cute pics, I like the startle look. Congrats to everyone involved! Hugo is a swell name. Four letters is definitely the way to go, a lot of research has shown this over the years.
Love all the pictures. Congrats Maria!
Cute!!!
Oh my gosh, so cute! I love the first one.
He looks alert and healthy. And, of course, very cute.
wow he looks so different from his first few hours of life. What a cutie. He looks totally asian in those pictures.
Japanese-y!
Hi Ranks!It is such a thrill to see pictures of Hugo! He's beautiful
فنى تركيب ستلايت بالرياض فنى تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Cute pics, I like the startle look. Congrats to everyone involved! Hugo is a swell name. Four letters is definitely the way to go, a lot of research has shown this over the years.
Love all the pictures. Congrats Maria!
Cute!!!
Oh my gosh, so cute! I love the first one.
He looks alert and healthy. And, of course, very cute.
wow he looks so different from his first few hours of life. What a cutie. He looks totally asian in those pictures.
Japanese-y!
Hi Ranks!
It is such a thrill to see pictures of Hugo! He's beautiful
فنى تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فنى تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
Post a Comment