Thursday, June 4, 2009

Barefoot and pregnant

I know where that saying came from. Just look at my little puff balls. There's no way they are going to fit into shoes. Doesn't help that it's 90 degrees outside, and 80 degrees inside.














I'm up to 46 inches now. That's almost as tall as Teo.


33 weeks

5 comments:

davy said...

Knee-high support hose.

Megan said...

You still look so cute, though!! I love the indentation in the foot. You can do it! Hang in there! :)

Unknown said...

My pathophysiology teacher said support hoes won't help with edema? The only ones strong enough are the compression hoes surgeons wear...but it's worth a try maybe? That's called pitting edema when you can see the imprint from your finger. PS I'm excited to try some of your recipes with quinoa. I'm always trying to think of something to make for dinner now that I have Chris...so much work :) but it's fun.

Unknown said...

Um, that comment was from me, Crystelle, not Christopher. Apparently Chris didn't sign out of his google account on my computer. Sorry.

sojay said...

gruesome! Dare I comment on "hoes"?