I am like a puddle on the floor after seeing this. Look at the koala's little tongue! And the koala's paw on the fireman's hand! The koala is so polite and so thankful! Like a little person! This makes me want to truckjack a Sparklett's water truck and drive through the ocean to Australia.
H2O! That is so incredibly cute! I've been thinking about you with all those fires - so sad... so much beauty... I hope no hobbits were hurt - I know they mostly live in NZ but just in case we can send up a prayer for the shire. No - really - so incredibly sad.
2 comments:
I am like a puddle on the floor after seeing this. Look at the koala's little tongue! And the koala's paw on the fireman's hand! The koala is so polite and so thankful! Like a little person! This makes me want to truckjack a Sparklett's water truck and drive through the ocean to Australia.
H2O! That is so incredibly cute! I've been thinking about you with all those fires - so sad... so much beauty... I hope no hobbits were hurt - I know they mostly live in NZ but just in case we can send up a prayer for the shire. No - really - so incredibly sad.
Post a Comment