Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Stalkerrific!

We had a fun visit last weekend with Amy and JBB, aka Julie B. Beck, General Relief Society President. Too many funny stories to tell, but Amy getting the shout out from JBB while she was on the stand Saturday night was hilarious and awesome.


Thinking about JBB...







Here's Joe, Lamby, and Clara riding the T-Rex



Teo was pretty excited to have a house guest and really enjoyed playing with Amy, and riding in Amy's electric blue convertible!





Amy's super excited about riding with the top down






Friday night we went to our new favorite pizza place, Veraci pizza where they make thin crust pizza in a wood-fired oven. http://www.veracipizza.com/


These pictures don't do justice to Amy, who was usually wearing something very chic.


Monday we went to Stevens Pass to go skiing with Frida and her dad Mario. On the drive up we stopped in Gold Bar for treats so everyone was loaded up with sugar and grease and unnatural ingredients. That combined with winding mountain roads and video games led to suprisingly explosive results for poor Frida. While we were paying for the ski rentals it all came out - all over her gloves and coat and the floor. She ended up hanging out with Mario for a couple hours while Joe, Teo and I went up for a few runs. Too bad, I think it was really disappointing for her.


Teo is really getting a feel for the skis. After a couple tumbles and crossed ski tips she started zipping down the mountain in a perfect pizza wedge.









My tummy feels full although it's not really showing yet. Just the usual bowl full of jelly. I've started to feel the sharp jabs of round ligament pain, as the book What to Expect When You're Expecting calls them (thanks for sending it Liz!). Guess that means something's growing.

4 comments:

sojay said...

I want to know what Julie Beck said to Amy. Please note, you are unable to call her "Julie."

maria said...

JBB rolls off the tongue so much easier.

Amy said...

HA! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

I miss Seattle.

Thanks for informing all that I don't usually dress like that -- it appears I didn't change out of my sweats all weekend! :)

It was so so so fun to be with you guys -- thank you again so much! Give Teo a hug for me! And I'll hug JBB for you. :) hahahahaha

Megan said...

Ahh, I wish I had been there to hear the JBB shout out! :) Oh that Amy and her celebrity crushes!