Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Day After Christmas!

9 comments:

Megan said...

Maria!!! Awesome!! That is so wonderful! Congratulations! Yipee!

Anonymous said...

Very clever but you must admit there's a bit of a gross out factor with that since it's been in contact with--well, no need to mention specifics. Contaminated.

Moo, moo, moo. Sick.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Maria!!!!

maria said...

Thanks everyone! We're very excited. Hey Liz, I tried calling your house yesterday but there was no answer. I'll try again, but in the meantime thank you for the yummy chocolates and the origami calendar - Teo will love it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for the both of you!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! (You can tell I'm excited because I don't use multiple exclamation marks lightly). We are thrilled for your family. What a lucky kid. By the way, your blog is great--I love getting a periodic peek into Maria World.

Amy said...

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for little Hortence to come into the world! :) I'm betting girl.

LA GUERA SALSERA said...

Hurray!!!!!!!!!!! That's awesome...mommy Maria. Ha, ha, that's way cool!

Steph said...

Maria, congratulations! That's so exciting! You'll be the best mother!